CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

WOOPIDIDOO

This is my personal blog. My wife does our family blog, but I'm so sick of hearing about all of these blogs I've never read or heard about that I thought I would start my own blog to let everybody know how they can make theirs better. Mostly thought I may just let people know why their blog either bugs me or just plain sucks. Please remember this is mostly in gist, however I really do think you people have a serious problem. My wife should not know the goings on about every person that lives in the biosphere. Of course without her constant browsing of your blogs, I wouldn't know why some of them bug me so much.

Stay Tuned, Yours may make an appearance.

By the way I don't care how many times youv'e been to Disney Land and I don't care when you are going back.

Monday, October 13, 2008

We may think we are proper, but we still talk like we are from utah! WOOO!


It's pretty funny to read some things people say. We all try to be so eloquent when we talk on our blogs. We try to use word that sound inspiring and enlightening. Also we use big ones like viciccitude, quandry, and urethra to sound intelegent. Really though I love it when I read stuff like:

Football has began!

We aren't doing nothing!

How come? Seriously what does how come mean? How come? Are we from cleveland?


I thought people couldn't seriously have spelled the names of their own kids right on their blogs, until I remembered it is one of those mormonism's to spell your kids name as bass ackwards as you can so their teacher gets the "brain locked" look on their face when they read it for the first time at school.


I realize I am one of the prime offenders in the grammar game. It is just one of those funny things we don't realize we are doing, but is funny when it happens.

3 comments:

Ethington Family said...

I just have to tell you- I love your blog and I am a prime offender. I don't pretend to know how to spell or use the right words, however, it doen't stop me from having a dictionary in hand when I post. otherwise, no one would know what I was saying.
My blogs are way too often and too informative. I do that mostly because it's my journal plus I live away from my very big family and it keeps them up-dated. I didn't even realize how often I call my own kids cute in my blog until I read yours and laughed at myself. Anyway, I just thought I'd say "hi". I noticed you were new to the list. Take care.
mary morley (ethington)

Rachael said...

Jake--you are absolutely hilarious!! Haven't changed a bit!

--Reimschiissel

Jenny said...

Jake you really should learn to just come out and say what's on your mind!! Seriously your post reminds me of Sunday dinner at mom's only quieter. Oh and I will say no more about my f-ing hair. haha