CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

WOOPIDIDOO

This is my personal blog. My wife does our family blog, but I'm so sick of hearing about all of these blogs I've never read or heard about that I thought I would start my own blog to let everybody know how they can make theirs better. Mostly thought I may just let people know why their blog either bugs me or just plain sucks. Please remember this is mostly in gist, however I really do think you people have a serious problem. My wife should not know the goings on about every person that lives in the biosphere. Of course without her constant browsing of your blogs, I wouldn't know why some of them bug me so much.

Stay Tuned, Yours may make an appearance.

By the way I don't care how many times youv'e been to Disney Land and I don't care when you are going back.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

So your a photographer?

Why does everybody think that they are a photographer now days. Every other person I run into takes pictures now. They all think they are so artistic too. Let me tell you something. Take a few pictures and let me go home. I don't need to be wondering where my day went 400 snapshots later.

0 comments: