CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

WOOPIDIDOO

This is my personal blog. My wife does our family blog, but I'm so sick of hearing about all of these blogs I've never read or heard about that I thought I would start my own blog to let everybody know how they can make theirs better. Mostly thought I may just let people know why their blog either bugs me or just plain sucks. Please remember this is mostly in gist, however I really do think you people have a serious problem. My wife should not know the goings on about every person that lives in the biosphere. Of course without her constant browsing of your blogs, I wouldn't know why some of them bug me so much.

Stay Tuned, Yours may make an appearance.

By the way I don't care how many times youv'e been to Disney Land and I don't care when you are going back.

Friday, October 10, 2008

My New Shirt

So I had to sit through a meeting the other day and two women that I teach with at school kept going on about their blog and how good they are at blogging and how they need to help some other women at school with their blog. Holy mierda can they just shut up. This put me over the top! I finally ordered my t-shirt on ebay so I can wear it on Casual Friday. This picture above is an exact copy of what my T-shirt will say when it arrives.

0 comments: