CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

WOOPIDIDOO

This is my personal blog. My wife does our family blog, but I'm so sick of hearing about all of these blogs I've never read or heard about that I thought I would start my own blog to let everybody know how they can make theirs better. Mostly thought I may just let people know why their blog either bugs me or just plain sucks. Please remember this is mostly in gist, however I really do think you people have a serious problem. My wife should not know the goings on about every person that lives in the biosphere. Of course without her constant browsing of your blogs, I wouldn't know why some of them bug me so much.

Stay Tuned, Yours may make an appearance.

By the way I don't care how many times youv'e been to Disney Land and I don't care when you are going back.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

I think I found out why you could get addicted to blogging!


My wife was blogging lately (don't blame her she meant no harm) and she told me I needed to go to a blog because it was one of my good friends (mostly his wife's) blogs from highschool. Well it had been private previously and so she thought I should look now that it had become public. Well I must say that I could get a little addicted to blogging if I went to blogs like this often. It was amazing how hard I laughed at the blog I was reading. I read one part of the overly dramatic blog in a sarcastic voice to my wife and then told her that I was actually a little embarrased for the blogger in question. Nobody in their right mind should write these things on a blog. They should think about going private again because I felt like I was reading some melodramatic teenagers diary I found on accident. So laughing hysterically I finally realized how I could get addicted to blogs! Laughter like that has got to be healthy for the soul.

Special thanks to a certain Spanish Fork Class blog (it's not my year by the way) for letting my wife find this beauty.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jake, Jake, Jake - love ya my cousin but I think you need to take a Prozac daily.